Position: Full-time Employee
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Company Summary: Stryd is a talented, multidisciplinary team that is enthusiastic about creating the future of wearable technology for runners. Out of this passion, we’ve developed technology for runners that provides insight into their health, technique, and performance. By using Stryd, runners can train effectively, race strategically, and unleash their full potential. For more information, see https://stryd.com.
We’re looking for runners who are passionate about creating great Android applications and crafting efficient, high performance, and delightful user experiences. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Our work environment is open, supportive, and fast-paced. There is tremendous room for growth. The Stryd team is full of triathletes, ultra runners, marathoners, and track/cross-country athletes. As a runner, you will never feel alone working here.
1) Lead Stryd’s Android development.
2) Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
1) You absolutely love running and have passion to help runners.
2) Experience developing high performance Java and Kotlin code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks.
3) A familiarity with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking.
4) An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading.
5) Strong opinions about the product and an appreciation for what makes a great user experience.
1) Flexible vacation vacation policy so you don’t ever need to worry about work/race conflicts.
2) Up to $500 of reimbursement for race entry fees each year.
3) Health insurance.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.