Location: Boulder, Colorado
Company Summary: Stryd is a sports technology company based in the running mecca of Boulder, Colorado. We recently invented the wearable running power meter, with the goal of bringing power-based training to the world's hundreds of millions of runners. Power, as a fundamental mechanical measure, quantifies the two key aspects of running, performance and efficiency. Exerting more power stride-by-stride makes you run faster. Being efficient, meaning less oxygen is required at the same power level, helps you run longer with less chance getting hurt. Using power, runners will be able to run efficiently, train effectively, and be faster. For more information, see https://stryd.com.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing intern to accelerate brand recognition and sales for Stryd. This unique opportunity will place you in the mecca of endurance sports: Boulder, Colorado. You will work with a team that is passionate about their work and you will play an essential role.
1) Run targeted social media based marketing and advertising campaigns to make potential customers aware of Stryd and drive sales.
2) Retain and grow customer base through email campaigns that encourage Stryd runners to integrate Stryd technology more deeply in their training and competition.
3) Run targeted advertising campaigns that cater to subsets of Stryd customers and discover novel groups that current methods do not engage.
4) Assist in designing our next-generation product to enable effective viral marketing.
5) Identify gaps in the discovery-to-purchase funnel from the Stryd homepage to the store.
1) Pursuing a Computer Science or Business degree.
2) Experience with the publishing and analytical sides of social (Facebook, Twitter), email (MailChimp), and tracking (Google Analytics) platforms.
3) Ability to drive growth marketing efforts with minimal guidance while communicating clearly with the rest of the team.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.